CJPME is delighted to release the results of a Canada-wide survey it has co-sponsored with Independent Jewish Voices Canada, and the United Network for Justice and Peace in Palestine-Israel.
CLICK HERE for the latest survey results - Release 3 - from Wednesday, October 7.
Part 1 (Released June 16, 2020): Out of Touch: Canada's Foreign Policy Disconnected from Canadians' Views, or in .pdf format.
- Canadians' position vis-à-vis Israel's annexation plans
- Canadians' view on greater alignment with the international community, especially regarding Canada's bid for a UN Security Council seat
Part 2 (Released September 16, 2020): No Double Standards: Canadians Expect Greater Impartiality Vis-À-Vis Israel, or in .pdf format.
- Canadians' position vis-à-vis an ICC investigation of Israel
- Canadians' view on the status of Jerusalem
Part 3 (Released October 7, 2020): Survey: Canadians Reject Branding Criticism of Israel as Antisemitic, or in .pdf format.
- Canadians' views on criticism of Israel and antisemitism
The survey was conducted by EKOS Research Associates between June 5-10, 2020, with a random sample of 1,000 Canadian adults aged 18 and over. The margin of error associated with the in-scope sample is plus or minus 3.1 percentage points, 19 times out of 20. The raw data from the EKOS poll, including and excluding residuals, has been made available for download.
Note that all charts presented on this page are public domain - free of copyright restrictions.