Thank you for signing up to volunteer with CJPME. We are so excited to have you join our team! As we prepare to reach out to you, we would love to know a bit more about you and your background. Could you take a couple of minutes to answer the following questions in an email to email@example.com:
- How did you hear about CJPME?
- Do you have any prior experience volunteering with any organizations? What was your role?
- Are you involved in any local communities (religious, ethnic, etc.)?
- What is your current status (student, full-time employee, retiree)?
- Do you have an up-to-date CV/resumé you could send us?
Thanks again for your interest in volunteering with CJPME. We look forward to hearing from you and working together to promote human rights for all!
Were you aware of the following?:
- CJPME has an internship program for university students in Montreal - find out more here.
- CJPME depends on private donations to continue its work. Any contribution is helpful.
- CJPME usually has a number of active campaigns that you can support and be involved in. See our campaigns here.
- If you have comments or suggestions, you can send them to us here.