In the dashboard below, you can see how Canada has voted on a series of 16 standing resolutions related to Israel and Palestine at the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) from 2000 to the present. Most text is hyperlinked; scroll right for previous years.*
- Scroll (left to right) to see entire voting record from years 2000 to 2020.
- Click on a specific vote (Y or N) to see more information about how Canada and other UN members voted (only available for votes between 2015 and 2020).
- For detailed info about how Canada voted during a given year, click on a year across the top row (only available for years 2015 to 2020).
- For detailed info about a specific resolution and how Canada has voted over the last two decades, click on a resolution in the left-hand column.
- Key: Y = Voted Yes; N = Voted No; A = Abstained; N/A = Not Applicable (e.g. did not come to a vote, or passed without a vote)
Click here to see the full list of 16 resolutions.