In the dashboard below, you can see how Canada has voted on a series of 16 standing resolutions about Palestinian human rights at the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) from 2000 to the present. Note: In recent years, several motions were either merged or bi-annualized, reducing the number of resolutions voted on each year. Most text is hyperlinked; scroll right for previous years.*
- Scroll (left to right) to see entire voting record from years 2000 to 2022.
- Click on a specific vote (Y or N) to see more information about how Canada and other UN members voted (only available for votes between 2015 and 2022).
- For detailed info about how Canada voted during a given year, click on a year across the top row (only available for years 2015 to 2022).
- For detailed info about a specific resolution and how Canada has voted over the last two decades, click on a resolution in the left-hand column.
- Key: Y = Voted Yes; N = Voted No; A = Abstained; TBD = To Be Determined; N/A = Not Applicable (e.g. did not come to a vote, passed without a vote, or approved for a two-year period the previous year)
- Boxes in light blue which start with "TBD" have passed the initial committee stage, but have not yet been brought to the plenary for a final vote. "TBD-N" indicates that Canada voted No at the committee stage but has not yet made a final vote, "TBD-A" indicates that Canada abstained at the committee stage, etc.
Click here to see the full list of 16 resolutions.
Sign up for updates:
Fill out the fields below to sign up for e-mail updates about changes to the UN Dashboard. You will be updated if Canada votes on any of these 16 resolutions, either at the committee or the plenary stages of the UNGA. Timing of updates will vary, but you won't receive more than 2 emails per week. All votes are expected to take place in November and December.