Last week, a Conservative-sponsored motion was launched in Canada’s parliament calling for the condemnation of organizations and individuals promoting the “Boycott Israel” (i.e. BDS) movement. The vote is due to take place Monday, February 22, 2016. Even if you see this alert after the 22nd, please go ahead and email your MP, as he/she should still hear how you feel on this issue.
Urgent action is needed – so please consider the following:
- Email your member of Parliament and ask him/her to vote against this motion.
- Call your member of Parliament and asking him/her to vote against this motion
- Sign-up to get a free pad of “Boycott Israel” sticky notes, courtesy of CJPME, and show our politicians that no matter what they say, you will oppose Israel’s violation of Palestinian human rights
- Donate to CJPME’s "boycott Israel" work, and the BDS movement more generally
- Donate to CJPME’s broader work for justice in Israel-Palestine and the rest of the Middle East