Thank you for standing with Palestinians in Jerusalem and telling Trudeau to condemn Israeli Apartheid!
CJPME has responded promptly and strongly to these developments:
- On Tuesday, we called for an emergency parliamentary debate on what’s happening in Palestine-Israel. Please share this call on social media
- We’re maintaining a running list of all the actions taking place across Canada this week. Please look over the list, and let us know if you are aware of any other events that should be added.
- We’ve maintained a Twitter record of all statements from MPs about Sheikh Jarrah and Jerusalem, amplifying their voices.
- We strongly criticized the useless statement from Canada’s foreign affairs minister Marc Garneau which refused to condemn Israel’s actions.
- On Friday we issued a press release urging Canada to take action to stop the evictions in Sheikh Jarrah.
- We called out CBC for its media bias in covering the events
Can you help us?
If you appreciate this campaign, please consider donating to CJPME's work. Launching these campaigns can take dozens of hours creating the text, Web pages, and emails, in both English and French. None of this is possible without the private donations of people like yourself! Click here if you would like to return to the signature page for this campaign.
As Canadians, we need to take action and call our government to intervene!