Thank you for participating in this campaign, and emailing Canada's International Development Minister and your MP to fund UNRWA.
If you want to go back to the action page for sending an email of thanks to Canada's Minister of International Development, click here to go there now!
Please note: If you've completed the action page, your email has gone to ALL of the following:
- Your local MP
- Marie-Claude Bibeau, Minister of International Development
- Stéphane Dion, Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister
Here are other resources which you may find useful:
- Letter from dozens of Canadian Organizations calling for Canada to contribute to UNRWA, dated May 12
- A petition for support of UNRWA funding. A copy of this petition has been submitted on May 18th to the Minister's office.
- CJPME Factsheets on UNRWA
- CJPME Press Statements about Canada and its UNRWA Funding:
- CJPME: Canada should restore funding to UNRWA, Jan. 21, 2016
- “Fund UNRWA!” says Cross-section of Canadian Groups, May 12, 2016
- Page to donate to support CJPME’s broader work for justice in Israel-Palestine and the rest of the Middle East